WhatsApp: SindyTang    Wechat:Sindytangjintong

Hypertension Management Solution Provider

Position:Home >> Products >> Products >> Oral Care >> Dental floss rods
PRODUCTS
  • Product details:  30pcs blister packing High tensile dental floss pickEconomical oral care dental flossStrong pull massage gingival deep cleaning is not easy to break Dental floss pick is a product use in daily oral care with toothbrush.It has more advantages of convenience, high efficiency, safety, sanitation,etc.The toothbrush can only clean 70% of the teeth surface, The floss pick can clean the space between the teeth,also it can be used as toothpick as well as dental floss.Smooth curved floss pick design,Over 2 kgs tension flossprotect the gums,remove plaque,soft scale, food debris.Non-slip handle design with ergonomic design.The end of the floss pick is like a toothpick to remove the plaquea 45 degrees angle protect gums, easy to reach space between teeth.  【Product name:】 50pcs bag packing High tensile dental floss pick【Product material】UHMWPE floss + PS handle【Product size】17.4*10.6*2.9cm  41.4g  30pcs【For people】Most people apply【Product efficacy】Oral cleaning keeps your teeth healthy Smooth curved floss pick design,Over 2 kgs tension flossprotect the gums,remove plaque,soft scale, food debris.Non-slip handle design with ergonomic design.The end of the floss pick is like a toothpick to remove the plaquea 45 degrees angle protect gums, easy to reach space between teeth. Professional packaging: independent portable box packaging,easy to carry;easy to use; 产能High tension UHMWPE floss pickSafe and effectiveCleaning without hurting teeth1. Easy to clean dental plaque between teeth and gums,Remove small food scraps, meatresidue, Avoid food residue2. Protect the gums, absorb the odor, and help remove dental plaque.3. Prevent oral problems, reduce dental caries and bad breath;4. Stylish boxed design, small and convenient, home travel, business trip, dating necessary election, easy to use. 1. The floss put it into space between the teeth, then left and right to move around and slowly slide into the teeth.2. The floss is touched on one side of the tooth, then it pulls the floss up and down to clean the teeth.The end, gently slide the dental floss out of the space, if more plaque please use the end of floss pick to clean it.   生产车间
  • Product details:  50pcs boxed packing High tensile dental floss pickEconomical oral care dental flossStrong pull massage gingival deep cleaning is not easy to break Dental floss pick is a product use in daily oral care with toothbrush.It has more advantages of convenience, high efficiency, safety, sanitation,etc.The toothbrush can only clean 70% of the teeth surface, The floss pick can clean the space between the teeth,also it can be used as toothpick as well as dental floss.Smooth curved floss pick design,Over 2 kgs tension flossprotect the gums,remove plaque,soft scale, food debris.Non-slip handle design with ergonomic design.The end of the floss pick is like a toothpick to remove the plaquea 45 degrees angle protect gums, easy to reach space between teeth.  【Product name:】 50pcs bag packing High tensile dental floss pick【Product material】UHMWPE floss + PS handle【Product size】8.8*6.1*3.3cm  53.8g  50pcs【For people】Most people apply【Product efficacy】Oral cleaning keeps your teeth healthy Smooth curved floss pick design,Over 2 kgs tension flossprotect the gums,remove plaque,soft scale, food debris.Non-slip handle design with ergonomic design.The end of the floss pick is like a toothpick to remove the plaquea 45 degrees angle protect gums, easy to reach space between teeth. Professional packaging: independent portable box packaging,easy to carry;easy to use; 产能High tension UHMWPE floss pickSafe and effectiveCleaning without hurting teeth1. Easy to clean dental plaque between teeth and gums,Remove small food scraps, meatresidue, Avoid food residue2. Protect the gums, absorb the odor, and help remove dental plaque.3. Prevent oral problems, reduce dental caries and bad breath;4. Stylish boxed design, small and convenient, home travel, business trip, dating necessary election, easy to use. 1. The floss put it into space between the teeth, then left and right to move around and slowly slide into the teeth.2. The floss is touched on one side of the tooth, then it pulls the floss up and down to clean the teeth.The end, gently slide the dental floss out of the space, if more plaque please use the end of floss pick to clean it.   生产车间
  • Product details:  50pcs bag packing High tensile dental floss pickEconomical oral care dental flossStrong pull massage gingival deep cleaning is not easy to break Dental floss pick is a product use in daily oral care with toothbrush.It has more advantages of convenience, high efficiency, safety, sanitation,etc.The toothbrush can only clean 70% of the teeth surface, The floss pick can clean the space between the teeth,also it can be used as toothpick as well as dental floss.Smooth curved floss pick design,Over 2 kgs tension flossprotect the gums,remove plaque,soft scale, food debris.Non-slip handle design with ergonomic design.The end of the floss pick is like a toothpick to remove the plaquea 45 degrees angle protect gums, easy to reach space between teeth.  【Product name:】 50pcs bag packing High tensile dental floss pick【Product material】UHMWPE floss + PS handle【Product size】17.2*10.5*2.5cm  35.6g  50pcs【For people】Most people apply【Product efficacy】Oral cleaning keeps your teeth healthy Smooth curved floss pick design,Over 2 kgs tension flossprotect the gums,remove plaque,soft scale, food debris.Non-slip handle design with ergonomic design.The end of the floss pick is like a toothpick to remove the plaquea 45 degrees angle protect gums, easy to reach space between teeth. Professional packaging: independent portable box packaging,easy to carry;easy to use; 产能High tension UHMWPE floss pickSafe and effectiveCleaning without hurting teeth1. Easy to clean dental plaque between teeth and gums,Remove small food scraps, meatresidue, Avoid food residue2. Protect the gums, absorb the odor, and help remove dental plaque.3. Prevent oral problems, reduce dental caries and bad breath;4. Stylish boxed design, small and convenient, home travel, business trip, dating necessary election, easy to use. 1. The floss put it into space between the teeth, then left and right to move around and slowly slide into the teeth.2. The floss is touched on one side of the tooth, then it pulls the floss up and down to clean the teeth.The end, gently slide the dental floss out of the space, if more plaque please use the end of floss pick to clean it.   生产车间
  • Product details:  100pcs bag packing High tensile dental floss pickEconomical oral care dental flossStrong pull massage gingival deep cleaning is not easy to break Dental floss pick is a product use in daily oral care with toothbrush.It has more advantages of convenience, high efficiency, safety, sanitation,etc.The toothbrush can only clean 70% of the teeth surface, The floss pick can clean the space between the teeth,also it can be used as toothpick as well as dental floss.Smooth curved floss pick design,Over 2 kgs tension flossprotect the gums,remove plaque,soft scale, food debris.Non-slip handle design with ergonomic design.The end of the floss pick is like a toothpick to remove the plaquea 45 degrees angle protect gums, easy to reach space between teeth.  【Product name:】 100pcs bag packing High tensile dental floss pick【Product material】UHMWPE floss + PS handle【Product size】19.5*12.4*3.3cm  69.2g  100pcs【For people】Most people apply【Product efficacy】Oral cleaning keeps your teeth healthy Smooth curved floss pick design,Over 2 kgs tension flossprotect the gums,remove plaque,soft scale, food debris.Non-slip handle design with ergonomic design.The end of the floss pick is like a toothpick to remove the plaquea 45 degrees angle protect gums, easy to reach space between teeth. Professional packaging: independent portable box packaging,easy to carry;easy to use; 产能High tension UHMWPE floss pickSafe and effectiveCleaning without hurting teeth1. Easy to clean dental plaque between teeth and gums,Remove small food scraps, meatresidue, Avoid food residue2. Protect the gums, absorb the odor, and help remove dental plaque.3. Prevent oral problems, reduce dental caries and bad breath;4. Stylish boxed design, small and convenient, home travel, business trip, dating necessary election, easy to use. 1. The floss put it into space between the teeth, then left and right to move around and slowly slide into the teeth.2. The floss is touched on one side of the tooth, then it pulls the floss up and down to clean the teeth.The end, gently slide the dental floss out of the space, if more plaque please use the end of floss pick to clean it.   生产车间
  • Product details:  100pcs bag packing High tensile dental floss pickEconomical oral care dental flossStrong pull massage gingival deep cleaning is not easy to break Dental floss pick is a product use in daily oral care with toothbrush.It has more advantages of convenience, high efficiency, safety, sanitation,etc.The toothbrush can only clean 70% of the teeth surface, The floss pick can clean the space between the teeth,also it can be used as toothpick as well as dental floss.Smooth curved floss pick design,Over 2 kgs tension flossprotect the gums,remove plaque,soft scale, food debris.Non-slip handle design with ergonomic design.The end of the floss pick is like a toothpick to remove the plaquea 45 degrees angle protect gums, easy to reach space between teeth.  【Product name:】 100pcs bag packing High tensile dental floss pick【Product material】UHMWPE floss + PS handle【Product size】19.5*12.4*3.3cm  69.2g  100pcs【For people】Most people apply【Product efficacy】Oral cleaning keeps your teeth healthy Smooth curved floss pick design,Over 2 kgs tension flossprotect the gums,remove plaque,soft scale, food debris.Non-slip handle design with ergonomic design.The end of the floss pick is like a toothpick to remove the plaquea 45 degrees angle protect gums, easy to reach space between teeth. Professional packaging: independent portable box packaging,easy to carry;easy to use; 产能High tension UHMWPE floss pickSafe and effectiveCleaning without hurting teeth1. Easy to clean dental plaque between teeth and gums,Remove small food scraps, meatresidue, Avoid food residue2. Protect the gums, absorb the odor, and help remove dental plaque.3. Prevent oral problems, reduce dental caries and bad breath;4. Stylish boxed design, small and convenient, home travel, business trip, dating necessary election, easy to use. 1. The floss put it into space between the teeth, then left and right to move around and slowly slide into the teeth.2. The floss is touched on one side of the tooth, then it pulls the floss up and down to clean the teeth.The end, gently slide the dental floss out of the space, if more plaque please use the end of floss pick to clean it.   生产车间
  • Product details:  50pcs bag packing High tensile dental floss pickEconomical oral care dental flossStrong pull massage gingival deep cleaning is not easy to break Dental floss pick is a product use in daily oral care with toothbrush.It has more advantages of convenience, high efficiency, safety, sanitation,etc.The toothbrush can only clean 70% of the teeth surface, The floss pick can clean the space between the teeth,also it can be used as toothpick as well as dental floss.Smooth curved floss pick design,Over 2 kgs tension flossprotect the gums,remove plaque,soft scale, food debris.Non-slip handle design with ergonomic design.The end of the floss pick is like a toothpick to remove the plaquea 45 degrees angle protect gums, easy to reach space between teeth.  【Product name:】 50pcs bag packing High tensile dental floss pick【Product material】UHMWPE floss + PS handle【Product size】17.4*10.6*2.9cm  39.6g  50pcs【For people】Most people apply【Product efficacy】Oral cleaning keeps your teeth healthy Smooth curved floss pick design,Over 2 kgs tension flossprotect the gums,remove plaque,soft scale, food debris.Non-slip handle design with ergonomic design.The end of the floss pick is like a toothpick to remove the plaquea 45 degrees angle protect gums, easy to reach space between teeth. Professional packaging: independent portable box packaging,easy to carry;easy to use; 产能High tension UHMWPE floss pickSafe and effectiveCleaning without hurting teeth1. Easy to clean dental plaque between teeth and gums,Remove small food scraps, meatresidue, Avoid food residue2. Protect the gums, absorb the odor, and help remove dental plaque.3. Prevent oral problems, reduce dental caries and bad breath;4. Stylish boxed design, small and convenient, home travel, business trip, dating necessary election, easy to use. 1. The floss put it into space between the teeth, then left and right to move around and slowly slide into the teeth.2. The floss is touched on one side of the tooth, then it pulls the floss up and down to clean the teeth.The end, gently slide the dental floss out of the space, if more plaque please use the end of floss pick to clean it.   生产车间
  • Product details:  30pcs/box blister High tensile dental floss pick Ergonomic oral care dental flossHigh tensile string picks for deep gum cleaning and massaging  Dental floss pick designed for daily oral care along with toothbrush.It is a highly efficient, safe and with a sanitized etc. standard product The regular toothbrushes can only clean up 70% of your teeth surface but the floss pick can clean the remaining 30% of your teethSmooth curved floss pick design,Over 2 kilograms of tension on the floss to protect the gum,For removal of tartars and food debris.  Non-slip handle with ergonomic design.The end of the floss pick can be use as a tooth pick to remove larger tartars in 45 degrees angle, easy to reach the gap between teeth. 【Product name:】 30pcs blister High tensile dental floss pick【Product material】UHMWPE floss + PS handle【Product size】17.4*10.6*2.9cm  39.6g  30pcs【For people】Suitable for all groups【Product efficacy】Oral cleaning   Professional packaging: independent portable box packaging, easy to carry;Shrink film sealed box, safe and hygienic; with cartridge switch, easy to use; 产能High tensile UHMWPE floss pickSafe and effectiveCleaning without hurting your teeth and gum1. Easily cleans up tartars between teeth and gums,Remove small food scraps, meat residue, Avoid food residue2. Protects the gum and removes the odor between teeth3. Prevents oral problems such as dental caries and bad breath;4. Stylish package design, light-weighted , for business trips, dating and necessary elections.    1. Slowly move back and forth to slide the floss into the gap between your teeth2. The floss should be attached on one side of the tooth, rub the floss upside down to clean the tooth.3. Gently remove the dental floss, use the end of the floss pick for bigger tartars. 生产车间
  • Product details:  50pcs boxed High tensile dental floss pick Ergonomic oral care dental flossHigh tensile string picks for deep gum cleaning and massaging  Dental floss pick designed for daily oral care along with toothbrush.It is a highly efficient, safe and with a sanitized etc. standard product The regular toothbrushes can only clean up 70% of your teeth surface but the floss pick can clean the remaining 30% of your teethSmooth curved floss pick design,Over 2 kilograms of tension on the floss to protect the gum,For removal of tartars and food debris.Non-slip handle with ergonomic design.The end of the floss pick can be use as a tooth pick to remove larger tartars in 45 degrees angle, easy to reach the gap between teeth. 【Product name:】 50pcs boxed High tensile dental floss pick【Product material】UHMWPE floss + PS handle【Product size】8.8*6.1*3.3cm  58g  50pcs【For people】Suitable for all groups【Product efficacy】Oral cleaning   Professional packaging: independent portable box packaging, easy to carry;Shrink film sealed box, safe and hygienic; with cartridge switch, easy to use; 产能High tensile UHMWPE floss pickSafe and effectiveCleaning without hurting your teeth and gum1. Easily cleans up tartars between teeth and gums,Remove small food scraps, meat residue, Avoid food residue2. Protects the gum and removes the odor between teeth3. Prevents oral problems such as dental caries and bad breath;4. Stylish package design, light-weighted , for business trips, dating and necessary elections. 1. Slowly move back and forth to slide the floss into the gap between your teeth 2. The floss should be attached on one side of the tooth, rub the floss upside down to clean the tooth.3. Gently remove the dental floss, use the end of the floss pick for bigger tartars.  生产车间
  • Product details:  50pcs/box High tensile dental floss pick Ergonomic oral care dental flossHigh tensile string picks for deep gum cleaning and massaging  Dental floss pick designed for daily oral care along with toothbrush.It is a highly efficient, safe and with a sanitized etc. standard product The regular toothbrushes can only clean up 70% of your teeth surface but the floss pick can clean the remaining 30% of your teethSmooth curved floss pick design,Over 2 kilograms of tension on the floss to protect the gum,For removal of tartars and food debris.Non-slip handle with ergonomic design.The end of the floss pick can be use as a tooth pick to remove larger tartars in 45 degrees angle, easy to reach the gap between teeth. 【Product name:】 50pcs boxed High tensile dental floss pick【Product material】UHMWPE floss + PS handle【Product size】8.8*6.1*3.3cm  56.8g  50pcs【For people】Suitable for all groups【Product efficacy】Oral cleaning keeps your teeth healthy   Professional packaging: independent portable box packaging, easy to carry;Shrink film sealed box, safe and hygienic; with cartridge switch, easy to use; 产能High tensile UHMWPE floss pickSafe and effectiveCleaning without hurting your teeth and gum1. Easily cleans up tartars between teeth and gums,Remove small food scraps, meat residue, Avoid food residue2. Protects the gum and removes the odor between teeth3. Prevents oral problems such as dental caries and bad breath;4. Stylish package design, light-weighted , for business trips, dating and necessary elections.   1. Slowly move back and forth to slide the floss into the gap between your teeth 2. The floss should be attached on one side of the tooth, rub the floss upside down to clean the tooth.3. Gently remove the dental floss, use the end of the floss pick for bigger tartars.  生产车间
  • Product details:   30pcs blister  High tensile dental floss pick Ergonomic oral care dental floss picksHigh tensile string picks for deep gum cleaning and massaging  Dental floss pick designed for daily oral care along with toothbrush.It is a highly efficient, safe and with a sanitized etc. standard product The regular toothbrushes can only clean up 70% of your teeth surface but the floss pick can clean the remaining 30% of your teethSmooth curved floss pick design,Over 2 kilograms of tension on the floss to protect the gum,For removal of tartars and food debris.Non-slip handle with ergonomic design.The end of the floss pick can be use as a tooth pick to remove larger tartars in 45 degrees angle, easy to reach the gap between teeth.  【Product name:】 30pcs blister High tensile dental floss pick【Product material】UHMWPE floss + PS handle【Product size】17.4*10.6*2.9cm  40.6g  30pcs【For people】Suitable for all groups【Product efficacy】Oral cleaning   Professional packaging: independent portable box packaging, easy to carry;Shrink film sealed box, safe and hygienic; with cartridge switch, easy to use; 产品能 High tensile UHMWPE floss pickSafe and effectiveCleaning without hurting your teeth and gum1. Easily cleans up tartars between teeth and gums,Remove small food scraps, meat residue, Avoid food residue2. Protects the gum and removes the odor between teeth3. Prevents oral problems such as dental caries and bad breath;4. Stylish package design, light-weighted , for business trips, dating and necessary elections. 1. Slowly move back and forth to slide the floss into the gap between your teeth 2. The floss should be attached on one side of the tooth, rub the floss upside down to clean the tooth.3. Gently remove the dental floss, use the end of the floss pick for bigger tartars. 生产车间
  • Product details:    50pcs/bag High tensile dental floss pick Ergonomic oral care dental floss picksHigh tensile string picks for deep gum cleaning and massaging Dental floss pick designed for daily oral care along with toothbrush.It is a highly efficient, safe and with a sanitized etc. standard product The regular toothbrushes can only clean up 70% of your teeth surface but the floss pick can clean the remaining 30% of your teethSmooth curved floss pick design,Over 2 kilograms of tension on the floss to protect the gum,For removal of tartars and food debris. Non-slip handle with ergonomic design.The end of the floss pick can be use as a tooth pick to remove larger tartars in 45 degrees angle, easy to reach the gap between teeth.  【Product name:】 50pcs bag High tensile dental floss pick【Product material】UHMWPE floss + PS handle【Product size】17.2*10.5*2.5cm  39.2g  50pcs/bag【For people】Most people apply【Product efficacy】Oral cleaning keeps your teeth healthy  Professional packaging: independent portable box packaging, easy to carry;Shrink film sealed box, safe and hygienic; with cartridge switch, easy to use;产品能High tensile UHMWPE floss pickSafe and effectiveCleaning without hurting your teeth and gum1. Easily cleans up tartars between teeth and gums,Remove small food scraps, meat residue, Avoid food residue2. Protects the gum and removes the odor between teeth3. Prevents oral problems such as dental caries and bad breath;4. Stylish package design, light-weighted , for business trips, dating and necessary elections.    1. Slowly move back and forth to slide the floss into the gap between your teeth 2. The floss should be attached on one side of the tooth, rub the floss upside down to clean the tooth.3. Gently remove the dental floss, use the end of the floss pick for bigger tartars.          生产车间 1. Slowly move back and forth to slide the floss into the gap between your teeth2. The floss should be attached on one side of the tooth, rub the floss upside down to clean the tooth.3. Gently remove the dental floss, use the end of the floss pick for bigger tartars.1. Slowly move back and forth to slide the floss into the gap between your teeth2. The floss should be attached on one side of the tooth, rub the floss upside down to clean the tooth.3. Gently remove the dental floss, use the end of the floss pick for bigger tartars.
  • Product details:   100pcs/bag High tensile dental floss pick Ergonomic oral care dental flossHigh tensile string picks for deep gum cleaning and massaging  Dental floss pick designed for daily oral care along with toothbrush.It is a highly efficient, safe and with a sanitized etc. standard product The regular toothbrushes can only clean up 70% of your teeth surface but the floss pick can clean the remaining 30% of your teethSmooth curved floss pick design,Over 2 kilograms of tension on the floss to protect the gum,For removal of tartars and food debris.Non-slip handle with ergonomic design.The end of the floss pick can be use as a tooth pick to remove larger tartars in 45 degrees angle, easy to reach the gap between teeth.    Using our dental floss pick to keep our gums and teeth stay healthy.【Product name:】 100pc/bag High tensile dental floss pick【Product material】UHMWPE floss + PS handle【Product size】19.5*12.4*3.3cm  77.4g  100pcs/bag【For people】Suitable for all groups【Product efficacy】Oral cleaning Professional packaging: independent portable box packaging, easy to carry;Shrink film sealed box, safe and hygienic; with cartridge switch, easy to use; 产品能High tensile UHMWPE floss pickSafe and effectiveCleaning without hurting your teeth and gum1. Easily cleans up tartars between teeth and gums,Remove small food scraps, meat residue, Avoid food residue2. Protects the gum and removes the odor between teeth3. Prevents oral problems such as dental caries and bad breath;4. Stylish package design, light-weighted , for business trips, dating and necessary elections. 1. Slowly move back and forth to slide the floss into the gap between your teeth 2. The floss should be attached on one side of the tooth, rub the floss upside down to clean the tooth.3. Gently remove the dental floss, use the end of the floss pick for bigger tartars.           生产车间
  • Product details:    100pcs/bag High tensile dental floss pick Ergonomic oral care dental floss picksHigh tensile string picks for deep gum cleaning and massaging  Dental floss pick designed for daily oral care along with toothbrush.It is a highly efficient, safe and with a sanitized etc. standard product The regular toothbrushes can only clean up 70% of your teeth surface but the floss pick can clean the remaining 30% of your teeth Smooth curved floss pick design,Over 2 kilograms of tension on the floss to protect the gum,For removal of tartars and food debris. Non-slip handle with ergonomic design.The end of the floss pick can be use as a tooth pick to remove larger tartars in 45 degrees angle, easy to reach the gap between teeth.   Using our dental floss pick to keep our gums and teeth stay healthy.【Product name:】 100pcs/bag High tensile dental floss pick【Product material】UHMWPE floss + PS handle【Product size】19.5*12.4*3.3cm  56.4g  100pcs/bag【For people】Suitable for all groups【Product efficacy】Oral cleaning   Professional packaging: independent portable box packaging, easy to carry;Shrink film sealed box, safe and hygienic; with cartridge switch, easy to use;产品能High tensile UHMWPE floss pickSafe and effectiveCleaning without hurting your teeth and gum1. Easily cleans up tartars between teeth and gums,Remove small food scraps, meat residue, Avoid food residue2. Protects the gum and removes the odor between teeth3. Prevents oral problems such as dental caries and bad breath;4. Stylish package design, light-weighted , for business trips, dating and necessary elections.   1. Slowly move back and forth to slide the floss into the gap between your teeth 2. The floss should be attached on one side of the tooth, rub the floss upside down to clean the tooth.3. Gently remove the dental floss, use the end of the floss pick for bigger tartars.      生产车间
  • Product details:   50pcs High tensile dental floss pick Ergonomic oral care dental floss pickHigh tensile string picks for deep gum cleaning and massaging Dental floss pick designed for daily oral care along with toothbrush.It is a highly efficient, safe and with a sanitized etc. standard product The regular toothbrushes can only clean up 70% of your teeth surface but the floss pick can clean the remaining 30% of your teeth Smooth curved floss pick design,Over 2 kilograms of tension on the floss to protect the gum,For removal of tartars and food debris. Non-slip handle with ergonomic design.The end of the floss pick can be use as a tooth pick to remove larger tartars in 45 degrees angle, easy to reach the gap between teeth.   Using our dental floss pick to keep our gums and teeth stay healthy.【Product name:】 50pcs High tensile dental floss pick【Product material】UHMWPE floss + PS handle【Product size】17.2*10.5*2.5cm  28.8g  50pcs/bag【For people】Suitable for all groups【Product efficacy】Oral cleaning  Professional packaging: independent portable box packaging, easy to carry;Shrink film sealed box, safe and hygienic; with cartridge switch, easy to use;产品能 High tension UHMWPE floss pickSafe and effectiveCleaning without hurting your teeth and gum1. Easily cleans up tartars between teeth and gums,Remove small food scraps, meat residue, Avoid food residue2. Protects the gum and removes the odor between teeth3. Prevents oral problems such as dental caries and bad breath;4. Stylish package design, light-weighted , for business trips, dating and necessary elections.    1. Slowly move back and forth to slide the floss into the gap between your teeth2. The floss should be attached on one side of the tooth, rub the floss upside down to clean the tooth.3. Gently remove the dental floss, use the end of the floss pick for bigger tartars.     生产车间 1. Slowly move back and forth to slide the floss into the gap between your teeth2. The floss should be attached on one side of the tooth, rub the floss upside down to clean the tooth.3. Gently remove the dental floss, use the end of the floss pick for bigger tartars.
  • Product details:   30pcs blister packing High tensile dental floss pick Ergonomical oral care dental flossHigh tensile string picks for deep gum cleaning and massaging  Dental floss pick designed for daily oral care along with toothbrush.It is a highly efficient, safe and with a sanitized etc. standard product The regular toothbrushes can only clean up 70% of your teeth surface but the floss pick can clean the remaining 30% of your teethSmooth curved floss pick design,Over 2 kilograms of tension on the floss to protect the gum,For removal of tartars and food debris.Non-slip handle with ergonomic design.The end of the floss pick can be use as a tooth pick to remove larger tartars in 45 degrees angle, easy to reach the gap between teeth.   Using our dental floss pick to keep our gums and teeth stay healthy.【Product name:】 30pcs blister packing High tensile dental floss pick【Product material】UHMWPE floss + PS handle【Product size】17.4*10.6*2.9cm  33.7g  30pcs【For people】Most people apply【Product efficacy】Oral cleaning  Professional packaging: independent portable box packaging, easy to carry;Shrink film sealed box, safe and hygienic; with cartridge switch, easy to use;产品能High tension UHMWPE floss pickSafe and effectiveCleaning without hurting your teeth and gum1. Easily cleans up tartars between teeth and gums,Remove small food scraps, meat residue, Avoid food residue2. Protects the gum and removes the odor between teeth3. Prevents oral problems such as dental caries and bad breath;4. Stylish package design, light-weighted , for business trips, dating and necessary elections.   1. Slowly move back and forth to slide the floss into the gap between your teeth 2. The floss should be attached on one side of the tooth, rub the floss upside down to clean the tooth.3. Gently remove the dental floss, use the end of the floss pick for bigger tartars.    生产车间
  • Product details:  50pcs High tensile dental floss picks Ergonomic oral care dental floss picksHigh tenslie string picks for deep gum cleaning and massaging  Dental floss pick designed for daily oral care along with toothbrush.It is a highly efficient, safe and with a sanitized etc. standard product The regular toothbrushes can only clean up 70% of your teeth surface but the floss pick can clean the remaining 30% of your teethSmooth curved floss pick design,Over 2 kilograms of tension on the floss to protect the gum,For removal of tartars and food debris. Non-slip handle with ergonomic design.The end of the floss pick can be use as a tooth pick to remove larger tartars in 45 degrees angle, easy to reach the gap between teeth. Using our dental floss pick to keep our gums and teeth stay healthy.【Product name:】50pcs High tensile dental floss pick【Product material】UHMWPE floss + PS handle【Product size】88*61mm  45.4g  50pcs/box【For people】Most people apply【Product efficacy】Oral cleaning Professional packaging: independent portable box packaging, easy to carry;Shrink film sealed box, safe and hygienic; with cartridge switch, easy to use;产品能 High tension UHMWPE floss pickSafe and effectiveCleaning without hurting your teeth and gum1. Easily cleans up tartars between teeth and gums,Remove small food scraps, meat residue, Avoid food residue2. Protects the gum and removes the odor between teeth3. Prevents oral problems such as dental caries and bad breath;4. Stylish package design, light-weighted , for business trips, dating and necessary elections. 1. Slowly move back and forth to slide the floss into the gap between your teeth2. The floss should be attached on one side of the tooth, rub the floss upside down to clean the tooth.3. Gently remove the dental floss, use the end of the floss pick for bigger tartars.  生产车间 High tension UHMWPE floss pickSafe and effectiveCleaning without hurting your teeth and gum1. Easily cleans up tartars between teeth and gums,Remove small food scraps, meat residue, Avoid food residue2. Protects the gum and removes the odor between teeth3. Prevents oral problems such as dental caries and bad breath;4. Stylish package design, light-weighted , for business trips, dating and necessary elections.1. Slowly move back and forth to slide the floss into the gap between your teeth2. The floss should be attached on one side of the tooth, rub the floss upside down to clean the tooth.3. Gently remove the dental floss, use the end of the floss pick for bigger tartars.1. Slowly move back and forth to slide the floss into the gap between your teeth2. The floss should be attached on one side of the tooth, rub the floss upside down to clean the tooth.3. Gently remove the dental floss, use the end of the floss pick for bigger tartars.1. Slowly move back and forth to slide the floss into the gap between your teeth2. The floss should be attached on one side of the tooth, rub the floss upside down to clean the tooth.3. Gently remove the dental floss, use the end of the floss pick for bigger tartars.1. Slowly move back and forth to slide the floss into the gap between your teeth2. The floss should be attached on one side of the tooth, rub the floss upside down to clean the tooth.3. Gently remove the dental floss, use the end of the floss pick for bigger tartars.
firstprevious1nextlast