WhatsApp: SindyTang    Wechat:Sindytangjintong

Hypertension Management Solution Provider

Position:Home >> Products >> Oral Care >> Dental floss rods >> 30pcs blister High tensile dental floss pick
  • Name: 30pcs blister High tensile dental floss pick
  • Number: jt-c808-30pcs blister
  • Shelves time: 2017-09-19
  • Views : 196



30pcs blister  High tensile dental floss pick 

Ergonomic oral care dental floss picks

High tensile string picks for deep gum cleaning and massaging 


Dental floss pick designed for daily oral care along with toothbrush.
It is a highly efficient, safe and with a sanitized etc. standard product 

The regular toothbrushes can only clean up 70% of your teeth surface but the floss pick can clean the remaining 30% of your teeth

Smooth curved floss pick design
Over 2 kilograms of tension on the floss to protect the gum,
For removal of tartars and food debris.

Non-slip handle with ergonomic design.
The end of the floss pick can be use as a tooth pick to remove larger tartars in 45 degrees angle, easy to reach the gap between teeth.



【Product name:】 30pcs blister High tensile dental floss pick

【Product material】UHMWPE floss + PS handle

【Product size】17.4*10.6*2.9cm  40.6g  30pcs

【For people】Suitable for all groups

【Product efficacy】Oral cleaning



Professional packaging: independent portable box packaging, easy to carry;

Shrink film sealed box, safe and hygienic; with cartridge switch, easy to use;




High tensile UHMWPE floss pick
Safe and effective
Cleaning without hurting your teeth and gum
1. Easily cleans up tartars between teeth and gums,Remove small food scraps, meat residue, Avoid food residue
2. Protects the gum and removes the odor between teeth
3. Prevents oral problems such as dental caries and bad breath;
4. Stylish package design, light-weighted , for business trips, dating and necessary elections.


1. Slowly move back and forth to slide the floss into the gap between your teeth

2. The floss should be attached on one side of the tooth, rub the floss upside down to clean the tooth.
3. Gently remove the dental floss, use the end of the floss pick for bigger tartars.


Share the product effect
error Could not open Hibernate Session for transaction; nested exception is com.sitechasia.ebiz.framework.exception.BizLayerException: org.apache.tomcat.dbcp.dbcp.SQLNestedException: Cannot get a connection, pool error Timeout waiting for idle object

There is no corresponding message.